When constructing the house of your dreams, one space you should give top priority to is the kitchen. If you choose high-quality products for your kitchen construction, your home’s worth and overall appeal will be enhanced. Investing in custom kitchen cabinets is one sure way to improve the room’s aesthetic. With the right cabinet design, you will instantly enhance not just the look but also the feel of your kitchen area. This post will look at a few reasons why getting custom kitchen cabinets is a smart move.
What are High-End Kitchen Cabinets?
High-end kitchen cabinets are ones with beautiful looks, are practical, provide simple access to storage, and can last for twenty to thirty years or more. Many individuals experience cabinet issues far earlier than this time frame. Some of the problems include warped boxes, scratched and damaged faces, sagging, disintegrating drawers, misaligned doors, and loose hinges.
Low-quality cabinets and construction are at blame for the majority of these issues. Low-quality cabinets not only cause homeowners to have functional and cosmetic problems, but they also result in unexpectedly costly installation and maintenance costs. Looking for well-built, top-notch cabinets will save you money and prevent future issues.
Benefits of High End Kitchen Cabinet
Here are some advantages of high-end kitchen cabinets.
- Durability. High-end kitchen cabinets are made to last. With the help of design experts, choose premium materials that will withstand the test of time when building your bespoke cabinets.
- Unique design. These cabinets are adaptable to everyone’s unique needs, design and layout. All you need to do is describe your ideal kitchen as the designer evaluates the area. These cabinets fit in oddly sized rooms and blend in with the overall style and feel of your home.
- Outstanding quality. High end kitchen cabinets will surely give your kitchen a distinct air of luxury, regardless of the material you choose for your new kitchen storage.
Different Types of High End Kitchen Cabinets
There are three types of high end kitchen cabinets. They include the custom, semi-custom and stock kitchen cabinets. Let us examine each in detail.
Custom Kitchen Cabinets
These are storage units created especially for the space where they will be placed. Each area of a room is measured by a skilled carpenter or cabinet maker, who then plans and designs cabinets that precisely fit the room’s size and layout. Therefore, the cabinet units won’t be too big or little. Keep in mind that the sourcing of materials, installation, and other aspects will affect the quality of your custom cabinets.
Custom cabinets are made specifically to fit all types of walls and rise to the required heights. The doors of these cabinets can be manufactured from a variety of materials including glass, tin or wood. Custom cabinets can be fixed to the ceiling or to the floor. Before taking everything up to be assembled and put in the kitchen, the customized cabinet elements are constructed separately.
Semi-custom Kitchen Cabinets
They are also known as modular cabinets. Semi-custom cabinets are freestanding, pre-designed modules that the owner can place wherever they choose in the kitchen.
They are only partially constructed before being ordered. They contain unfinished components that are modified before installation to the client’s preferences.
Medium density fiberboard, wood, or even steel are sturdy, long-lasting materials used to create semi-custom cabinets.
Semi-custom cabinets can be separated from the other cabinets making them more flexible compared to the custom made cabinets.They can also be positioned in other rooms of the house, such as the bathroom, for the same reason. The installation process is faster with semi-custom cabinets.
Stock Kitchen Cabinets
Stock cabinets are off-site made and readily available in conventional sizes. Typically, they are produced utilizing standard sizes and designs. Although they are frequently less expensive than custom cabinets, stock cabinets give consumers little options. When it comes to the selection of woods and cabinet styles, stock cabinets do not provide as many alternatives as custom cabinets.
Customers may take them home right away and have them installed in their kitchens because they are constantly available. Stock cabinets are less expensive than custom cabinets, but they may not match every kitchen’s exact dimensions. Due to this, homeowners find it challenging to maintain consistency and uniformity in their kitchens but they still work for others.
How do you Choose the Ideal High End Kitchen Cabinets for your House?
The market is flooded with high-end kitchen cabinets, making it challenging to settle on a particular design for your house. Consider these four helpful tips selecting the best high-end kitchen cabinets for your household.
- Budget. High end cabinet prices are influenced by the design, wood type, size, and color. When compared to other varieties, bespoke cabinets are relatively pricey. However, they are the perfect way to make the most of your new kitchen cabinets’ storage, style, and functionality. Spending a little more money on something that will suit you well and look good is preferable.
- Kitchen layout. When selecting your high quality cabinets, you should first think about how your kitchen is laid out. Is it L-shaped, galley, or straight-line kitchen designs? Ensure your customized kitchen cabinets perfectly fit your kitchen design. Determine the most practical locations for your refrigerator, cooktop, and dishwasher, then utilize these placements as the framework for your cabinetry layout.
- Personal style. Kitchen cabinets design and aesthetic possibilities are countless. Finding something that complements your home’s interior decor, suits your personal style, and helps your kitchen stand out is crucial. To make the most of your kitchen makeover, take your time and give some serious thought to the features you want in your high-end kitchen cabinets.
Although there are numerous cabinet options available, bespoke cabinets should be at the top of the list of every homeowner. Working with a reputable local cabinet maker will help you get authentic quality service and products. OPPOLIA has experts who will evaluate your kitchen area and work with you every step of the way. For any cabinet-related inquiries, kindly contact us.
Fill in to Download Catalogues